(R) following a hyperlink means Login authentication is required for off-campus access.
For detailed information: See also: Principles of International Busness Research
Country Risk Analysis
National Government Websites
Business Regulations & Laws in Other Countries
- Doing Business database (World Bank)--The Doing Business indicators are comparable across 175 economies. They indicate the regulatory costs of business and can be used to analyze specific regulations that enhance or constrain investment, productivity, and growth
- See also TItle 15, Commerce and Foreign Trade in the Code of Federal Regulations (USA) via HeinOnline: The Modern Link to Legal History R
Political/legal, Economic Sociocultural, Technology (PEST) are factors that could indicate important environmental influences for a business.
- See Country Reports above
- Companieshouse the foundation of company information exchange in the UK: helping business,
informing the public and benefiting the economy. incorporate and dissolve limited companies; examine and store company information delivered under the Companies Act and related legislation.
- STAT-USA/Internet R Select GLOBUS & NTDB and choose The International Trade Library
Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
See the databases below for articles and the Countries Reports above for geography, demographics, socio-cultural factors, and psychological factors.
Cross Cultural Issues
Journal Articles and News