INBU 300: Principles of Intl Business
(R) following a hyperlink means Login authentication is required for off-campus access.
The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. And an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.--Winston Churchill
To locate books and other cataloged materials see: STERLING CATALOG
Country Detailed Information
ThomasNet is built on the legacy of Thomas Register®,
Country Language, Business Cultures & Customs
Country Risk Analysis
National Government Websites
International News and Articles
- Colossus -- International Directory of search engines. Explore 324 countries and territories.
- Country Profiles
- globleEDGE--free registration-- international business research desk
- Global Gateway Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER) from the Thunderbird American Graduate School of International Management
- Portals to the World ( Library of Congress)
- IPL Internet Public Library --IPL began in a graduate seminar in the School of Information and Library Studies at the University of Michigan in the Winter 1995 semester. It is organized by broad subjects—select “business” and click on “international business” to access international business information
- Planet Business gateway between Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania
- Virtual International Business and Economic Sources (VIBES) provides over 3,000 links to Internet sources of international business and economic information that are in English and available free of charge.