Campus Tours
Howard University
Points of Interest
Andrew Carnegie Building
Th Andrew Carnegie Building was dedicated in 1910 as a library and was the University's main library until 1937 when Founders Library was opened. Currently, the Carnegie Building houses the offices of the Andrew Rankin Memorial Chapel, the offices of the dean of the Chapel, the office of the National Achievement Scholars Program, and offices for the Graduate School.