- The Debate Watch Party:
The Department of Political Science, the HU Chapter of the NAACP, HU College Democrats, the Political Science Society and the Graduate Political Science Society will host a debate watch party:
Oct. 16 at 8 p.m. in the digital auditorium of the Blackburn Center. A pre-debate discussion will be held with students and faculty members. Refreshments will be served.
- Howard University Homecoming 2012:
Oct. 18-21. Visit http://bisonhomecoming.com/home.html for a lineup of events.
- Homecoming Gala Benefit for Founders Library Restoration:
Oct. 20 at 8 p.m. at the Howard Theatre. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/HWD/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=132873.
- Health Fair on the Hill:
Oct. 24, from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Armour J. Blackburn Center. Contact Ron Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- School of Communications Job & Internship Fair:
Oct. 25, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Armour J. Blackburn Center. Contact Carol Dudley, email@example.com, for more information.
- The 2012 Scholarship and Fellowship Fair, hosted by the Division of Student Affairs:
Oct. 29, in the Armour J. Blackburn Center. For more information, contact Marcus Ware at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The African American Resource Center will present John Feffer, author of CRUSADE 2.0: The West's Resurgent War Against Islam:
Oct. 30, 4 p.m., room 300, Founders Library
- Department of Theatre Arts production of VENUS:
Nov. 7–11, in the Ira Aldridge Theater. Visit www.coas.howard.edu/theatrearts/current_productions.html for more information.