Career Resources Library Services/Functions
The Career Resource Library focuses on delivering services to spawn seven (7) functional areas:
- Employment/Internship Opportunities
- Full-Time (Permanent), Part-Time (Temporary)
- Summer, Fall, and Spring
- Students registered with CSO. Students not registered, click here.
Note: Students that are not registered with the Howard University Career Services Office. Please click on the link above. Be sure to select Howard University (as your school/college) and your password is "HUTRAK"
- Graduate/Professional Program Information
- Graduate School Application Information
- College Information
- Fellowship Information
- Career Exploration/Education
- Company/Industry Information
- Employer/Company Literature
- The "CSO" Lab
- Computer Terminal Stations
- Assessment Tools (e.g. Myers-Briggs software)
- Skills Development (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access CBT's (computer based training software)
- On-line Resources
- Career Development Activities Information
- On-Campus Recruitment Information and Schedules
Click here to learn more about the On-Campus Recruitment Program and to view upcoming schedule.