Going Global Country Career Guides are the ultimate international jobs seeker's guide! Packed with country-specific information, this massive tool contains more than 35,000 resources for finding international employment at home and abroad.
Each country segment contains recommended web sites, detailed resource descriptions, insider tips and professional advice for such vital employment topics as:
- Job search resources: general and specialized job sites, job fairs, newpapers, government-sponsored employment offices
- Business resources: Trade Councils, Chambers of Commerce, and other professional networking organizations
- Work permits and visa regulations
- Finance and compensation information: taxes, cost of living, medical insurance, etc.
- Cutural and interviewing advice and more...
Personal Accounts and Off-Campus Access
You can set up a personal account by accessing Going Global from any Howard University computer. A personal account allows access to the Going Global resources off-campus by utilizing a user name and password.
For more on using Going Global, click here.