Follow these steps in order to successfully participate in On Campus Recruiting:
- You are required to attend an Orientation Workshop (Workshops are held every Thursday 2-3pm in the Career Services Office –C. B. Powell Building. Room 208- additional workshops are held weekly at various campus locations- (see workshop schedule for days, times and sites) to sign up for an orientation workshop- contact Nana Ansah or Nadine Nadine at email@example.com or (202) 806-7513.. Complete Registration with CSO (Part I of the process) before moving on to the next steps.
- Visit the Career Services Office (in person), or go to HU MonsterTRAK (powered by MonsterTRAK.com) for a list of employers who have made arrangements to participate in on campus recruitment activities during the semester.
- Check the website, periodic supplements and bulletin board for additions, cancellations and changes to the recruiting schedule.
- Review the literature to see which companies are of particular interest to you.
- Be sure to make a note and attend the Information Sessions scheduled by the recruiting companies.
- There is no limit to the number of interviews you may take provided you meet the qualifications specified by the employer, and you have a sincere interest in the position offered.
- Log on to -HU MonsterTRAK using your username and password
- If you are a first time user/registrant then you will just be required to enter the school password hutrak to log in. You will then proceed to complete your profile, including a username and password for your future use.
- If you have previously registered, simply use the username and password that you created when registering initially.
- Alumni with graduation dates prior to Spring 1989 are asked to contact the Career Services Office to update their status.
- Click on the RecruitTRAK (formerly InterviewTRAK) link. NOTE: If the RecruitTRAK link is not active, please see your career center to make sure that you have completed all of the necessary steps.
- Search by date range (mm.dd.yyyy) to pull up a list of on-campus interviews. Use the pull-down menu to choose what dates you want to search (interview date, open sign-up deadline). You may also search by partial company name.
- Click on [Search Interviews].
- Click on [Event Details] on the left-hand side of the Event Information that you are interested in.
- If you meet the Event Requirements, click on [Sign up for this Interview].
- Click on the button next to the desired time slot.
- Click on [Sign Up].
- Choose the resume that you want to submit and then click on [Submit Resume].
- When the resume and any additional materials have been submitted then you will be taken to a Success page.
- Print the Success Page for your records, as this will have the information on the interview you have signed up for.
- Repeat these steps for each event you want to sign-up for.
- Interviews are held in the Interview Suites of the Career Services Office.
- You are expected to fulfill interview appointments. Failure to show up will result in loss of interviewing " (see "No-Show Policy").
- Review our STUDENT RecruitTRAK HANDBOOK on how to sign up and utilize the various components offered through the MonsterTRAK system.