Do you have permanent and internship employment opportunities? Are you looking for high calibre students with top-notch educational and professional training? You will find them at Howard University.
With our emphasis on academic excellence and career preparation, our students are among the nation's finest. Each year, industry leaders from across the nation and around the globe recruit at our campus. Through our On Campus Recruitment Program, we can help you get the talent you need to ensure your organization's continued success.
The Recruitment Experience
- The Howard University CEDAR Center embraces the participation and partnership of all progressive and responsible employers who desire to recruit from our talented and diverse pool of graduates.
- Our office is in direct contact with over 7,000 students and alumni from all academic disciplines who visit our office, participate in our online services, and participate in our multiple programs and services throughout the year.
- The CEDAR Center provides you with 24 hour access through our website which gives you access to office events, and the ability for your to schedule your on-campus recruitment visit through our NACELink system, powered by Symplicity.com..
- Our talented career recruitment team is will assist you in quickly and efficiently meeting your recruitment goals at Howard.
Our Employer Relations and Marketing Team will guide you in:
- Scheduling your visit to recruit on campus
- Posting Job listings or Internship Information
- Assisting you with registration in our Career Exploration Fairs
- Reviewing “Best Practices in Recruiting at Howard”
- Establishing a strategy to recruit targeted populations
- Linking you directly with students groups and other key university
- Identifying campus-wide contacts to facilitate your recruiting efforts across a variety of majors
- Identifying opportunities for your organization to be visible and involved in the campus community.
Post a Job for Howard University Students
Are you interested in posting jobs for Howard University students? Click here to use our on-line job posting system.
Connect with Campus Resources
Broaden your recruitment footprint by connecting with campus-wide career resources within the academic units. Visit the following sites to glean information on resources in the School of Business, School of Communications, College of Arts & Sciences, and the College of Engineering.