Peter A. Bofah, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Assistant to Undergraduate Affairs ChairmanDepartment of Electrical & Computer Engineering
2400 Sixth St, NW Washington, DC 20059
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Howard University, DC, 1985
M.S., Electrical Engineering (Power), University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1972
Controls and Energy Systems, Large Space Structures Modeling and Power Electronics
- Ahmed Rubaai, Mohamed F. Chouikha, Peter Bofah and Donald F. Noga, "H-Infinity Adaptive Fuzzy Control for High Performance Brushless Drives," Conference Record of the 2001 IEEE Industry Applications
- "Frequency Analysis of the Hoop-Column Antenna Using a Simplified Model," AIAA J. Guidance and Control, vol. 15, No. 4 , pp. 1053-1055, Jan. 1991.
- "Receding Horizon Feedback Control for a Large Space Hoop-Column Antenna," Acta Astronautica, Vol. 29, No. 7 , pp. 503-509, 1993.
- "Integrated Power Electronics in Power Systems Undergraduate Research," Proceedings EEE 993 North American power systems Symposium , 1993, p. 548.
- "Parameterization of Single Phase Induction Machines," International Conference on Power Systems Operation and Planning-III ICSOP '97 , 1997 pp. 292-295,(with N. Anwah).
- "Optimizing a Design-Based Undergraduate Power Engineering Education program", Frontiers in Education (FIE) 1996 , Nov. 1996 pp. 440-445, J.A. Momoh, A.U. Chuku, and P. Bofah.
- "An Assessment of Teaching Design in the Electrical Engineering Curriculum", Peter Bofah, To be presented at The Middle Atlantic Conference , Nov. 6-7, 1998.