SUMMER P ROGRAM
June 19, 2007 to August 3, 2007
- To provide students with technical work experience.
- To expose students to the day-to-day experiences of scientists and engineers
- Assignment to an engineering/science facility
- 40 hour work week
- Stipend of $275 per week
- Students provide their own transportation/meals
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE PROGRAM?
- Students with junior or senior status in Fall 2007
- Students must attend school in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Complete and mail these documents to:
Pre-College and Admissions Coordinator
College of Engineering, Architecture and Computer Sciences
COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 31, 2007
Selections will be made by June 1, 2007