As a prospective student you are cordially invited to attend our annual Fall Open House on Saturday, September 28, 2013. This program is perfect for any student who wants to learn what it takes to become part of Howard University’s rich legacy. We welcome you to come see how we are shaping leaders for America and the Global Community in a setting where everyone is family. So set aside some time to come home and see what makes Howard University one of the premier institutions in the country.
You and your parents will have the opportunity to interact with Howard students, faculty, and staff. Questions and concerns will be addressed as we provide invaluable information that will guide you through the transitional process from high school to higher education, while simultaneously highlighting the numerous opportunities available at Howard University.
- 9:00 a.m. Student Registration in Cramton Auditorium
- 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. Morning Campus Tour (optional) – an afternoon tour will be provided
- 10:00 a.m. Open House program will begin in Cramton Auditorium
- Open Forum with Administrators
- Student Panel
- Campus Tour
- Meet faculty in your area of academic interest
RSVP for Open House >>
For additional information, call
(202) 806-2755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. E.S.T)