See also: Federal & State Legal Sources
Dictionary | Legal
Legal Forms | LegalDocs
Legal News | Legal
NewsWire | CNN/Law
Portals, Directories, Databases
- American Law Sources Online
- Bitlaw: A Resource on Technology Law - Over 1,800 pages on patent, copyright, trademark, and internet legal issues. Major topics covered include patent law, software patents, trademark law, internet law, and copyright law.
- CataLaw - "... the catalog of catalogs of worldwide law on the Internet. It aids legal research by arranging all indexes of law and government into a uniform, universal and unique meta index."
- Computer/Internet/Multimedia Law
- Copyright Law
- Georgetown University Legal Explorer
- GLIN: Guide to Law Online - Part of the Library of Congress Global Legal Information Network
- International and Foreign Legal Research - Georgetown U
- International Law, Public: Conducting Research in - U Utrecht
- Internet Law / GigaLaw.com - Provides legal information for Internet and technology professionals, Internet entrepreneurs and the lawyers who serve them.
- Internet Legal Resource Guide™ - A categorized index of more than 4000 select web sites in 238 nations, islands, and territories, as well as more than 850 locally stored web pages and downloadable files
- Jurist - Legal Education Network
- Law and Legal Information
- Law and Politics Internet Guide
- Law @ About.com
- Law Databases
- Law Guru
- LawLinks: Legal Information on the Internet - U Kent at Canterbury, UK
- Law Scout - Provides subject access to all the pathfinders and guides of the over 130 law schools and other institutions.
- Law.com - To help you "manage your practice with web-based and desktop applications, track breaking developments in the law, research issues and cases, attend online continuing legal education seminars, explore nationwide job openings in the legal industry.."
- Lectric Legal Reference
- Legal Directory - U.S.
- Legal Information Institute - Cornell Law School
- Legal Online
- Legal Research Flowcharts - Vermont Law School
- Lexis-Nexis Universe R - Provides access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information.
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Locator - A comprehensive listings of 900,000 lawyers and law firms around the world.
- United States Code - Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute site provides a searchable database generated from the most recent version made available by the U.S. House of Representatives. Access by list of titles, table of popular names of laws, specific section or keywords. Includes full text of codes and notes, topical overviews and references.
- Villanova Center for Information, Law and Policy
- The Virtual Chase
- Virtual Law Library
- WashLaw Web
- West's Legal Directory - Profiles more than 800,000 lawyers and law firms, in addition to profiles of international counsel, corporate counsel, and US government attorneys.
- Westlaw R
- Yahoo Law List
- Law Journal Homepages
- LegalTrac R - Full text articles, abstracts, or references from more than 800 legal publications as well as specially selected law-related articles from business and general interest publications.Lexis-Nexis Universe R - Provides access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information.
- EBSCOHost R - Full text for nearly 1,380 academic, social sciences, humanities, general science, education and multi-cultural journal
Legal Search Engines