Networked printers are available at several locations in the libraries. Currently, there is no charge for printing, although only color paper is provided to curb off abuse of this courtesy.
Photocopiers are located in Founders Library, the Undergraduate Library and the branch libraries.
Please note the following:
- The machines accept only encoded cards.
- Copiers do not accept cash
- Cost of a blank vendcard: $1.00 per card
- Add value for photocopying: $1, $5, $10, $20
- Cost of copying: 15 cents per copy/page
- Purchase vendcard or add value to a card
For assistance, see library staff.