Keeping you posted...
- March 2011 - Sixth grade student Donovan Jordan won FIRST PLACE in the 2011 Washington Informer City-wide Spelling Bee competition! He follows in the footsteps of (MS)2 student, Avery Coffey, an eighth grader, who won FIRST PLACE in 2010. Kudos to (MS)2 Reading Specialist Rebeccah Christian, who served as coach for both students.
- February 2011 -( MS)² has been selected as a representative by participating in the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP).... read more
- February 2011 - (MS)² Granted Approval to Continue for another Five Years.. read more
- (MS)² Teachers received the Helen Matthews Rand Endowed Scholarship... read more
- Howard University Middle School Solar Car Teams Dominate Regional Championship. continue reading
- NASA and EPA Administrators met with (MS)² students and signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) to promote collaboration between NASA and EPA for cooperation in environmental and Earth sciences and environmental management applications. read more
- (MS)² is a “Top 10 School” for the state of DC in the 2009 Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth Talent Search. continue reading
- (MS)² is now recognized as the Junior Division School in the 2010 City-Wide Science Fair.
- Avery Coffey, an eighth grader won 1st place in the nail-biting Washington Informer City-wide Spelling Bee competition continue reading
<back to (MS)² homepage