The University will close on Monday, March 17, 2014
Howard University Community:
The University will close on Monday, March 17. Outpatient clinical services for the Faculty Practice Plan and Howard University Hospital will also close.
If you must travel, please exercise caution.
Please note the status of the following services for March 17:
- Campus Dining Services will open in the Blackburn Center (only):
- Brunch: 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
All retail operations will be closed.
- The Shuttle will operate on a weekend schedule.
- All students should report to Howard University Hospital for medical emergencies.
- Public Safety personnel are essential and will be available, 24/7. To contact the Department of Public Safety, please call 202-806-1100.
The Emergency Response Team includes:
Department of Public Safety
Office of Physical Facilities Management
Department of Transportation
Office of University Communications
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Office of Student Affairs
Office of Residence Life
Office of Special Events and Protocols
Office of Auxiliary Services
Enterprise Technology Services
Howard University Hospital
Department of Biology
DC Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency
Office of Student Special Services
Department of Intercollegiate Athletics