New  Student Clubs and
Requesting Facilities
Student No Frills  Catering
Vending and the Distribution of Flyers
Printing and Copying
Obtaining Funds for your Organization
Student Website Hosting
Contact the S.O.R.C E
Why do you need a Tax ID Number?

Student organizations may sometimes require a Federal Tax ID number (for example to open an organizational bank account, or to conduct fundraisers with various corporations and to solicit funding). No student organization is permitted to use the University's tax identification number. If your organization is receiving tax deductible donations from an individual or business, or conducting fundraising activities, you should open an account with a local bank

A Federal Tax ID can be obtained from the IRS by submitting a SS-4 Employer Identification Number Form which is available ONLINE

Active Student Clubs & Orgainzations

© 2003  Howard University , all rights reserved.
HOWARD UNIVERSITY, Armour J. Blackburn University Center, Suite 117,. Washington, DC 20059 .
Phone:(202) 806-7000- Contacts - WWW Disclaimer