M.Sc Biochemistry, MS university of Baroda, India, 1889
M.Phil Biotechnology, Delhi University South Campus, New Delhi, India, 1997
Ph.D. Biochemistry, MS University of Baroda, India, 2007
Howard University Hospital
2041 Georgia Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20060
- Molecular Mechanism of Genetic and Infectious Diseases
- Role of antibiotics in primary metabolism
- Combinatorial biosynthesis of antibiotics
- Rajam, M.V., Chandola N., Goud P.S., SINGH D., KASHYAP V., Choudhary M.L. and Sihachakr D., Thaumatin gene confers resistance to fungal pathogens as well as tolerance to abiotic stresses in transgenic tobacco plants, BIOLOGIA PLANTARUM 51 (1): 135-141, 2007.
- Dave, K.C., Kumari N, and Pohnerkar J, Complete ORFs for Ketosynthase and chain length factor and a partial sequence of NDP glucose dehydratase of uncharacterized strain of streptomyces species, AY no. 461806. NCBI Nucleotide Databank, 2003.