Quad Charts sought for Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO) Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
Your institution, as a valued member in “Good Standing," is eligible to partner with MSRDC to respond to the CTTSO Technical Support Working Group (TSWG) BAA request for revolutionary research ideas due February 1, 2017. This is a short turnaround and should be submitted ASAP!
Deadline Date: February 01, 2017
Instructions and Topic Areas
The overarching intent of this BAA is to identify technologies and approaches that provide near, mid and long term solutions that enhance the capabilities of the U.S. Government to combat or mitigate terrorism. The main objective is to provide rapid prototype development focused on current and future critical multi-agency counterterrorism and antiterrorism requirements.
Proposed research must focus well beyond “basic” research, CTTSO will want an end product, i.e. a widget, algorithm, software, or other solution to very specific problems. Additionally, the 1-page quad charts need to strictly comply with the CTTSO format.
MSRDC will submit the effort and assist in navigating the solicitation and submission requirements. Please review the research areas and decide if your technology applies. MSRDC Senior Scientists are available to act as a sounding board and can help craft the quad chart, direct you to potential partnersand focus the research. Topic areas include:
- AAC - Advanced Analytic Capabilities
- CBRNE - Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives
- IDD/EC- hprovised Device Defeat/Explosives Counte.n eaS\lres
- IFS - Investigative and Forensic Science
- IW/ET - Irregular Warfare and Evolving Threats
- PP - Personnel Protection
- PS - Physical Security
- SCOS - Surveillance, Collection, and Operations Support
- TOS - Tactical Operations Support
- TTD - Training Technolagy Development
For more information visit the CTTSO website at https://bids.cttso.gov/ to get a better sense of the innovations and technologies sought by the BAA.
Strategic Partners Strongly Suggested
Based on the advanced nature of the outputs of CTTSO's request, we STRONGIY suggest that you seek to partner on this opportunity, particularly if doing so will enhance your research ideas as more applied. We look forward to your successful submission under the topic areas.
- Review the specifics of the topic area
- Review the quad chart submission criteria
- Email your intention to respond to email@example.com
- Submit the quad chart to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!
- MSRDC will review the Quad Chart and provide insight for direction and or content editing
- MSRDC will submit the Quad Chart to CTTSO