Infy Makers Award Competition
Infosys Foundation USA has launched its second year of the Infy Maker Awards competition to provide $10,000 to adult Makers who are working on social impact projects and tackling important challenges. This year's themes are education, health, environmental sustainability and combating hunger.
The deadline for applying is Feb. 28, 2017
Applying for an Infy Maker Award is very easy:
- Visit infymakers.com
- Upload a 90 second video and a photo
- Answer several questions about your project and the problem you're trying to solve
- Press submit!
If you're a Maker with an innovative solution, we hope you'll apply! And please feel free to spread the word and share this with others who might be interested in participating. Below are several messages that you can use on social media, if you like:
- Have a Maker project in ed, health, environmental sustainability or combating hunger? Enter to win 10K: infymakers.com #whyimake
- Infosys Foundation USA is supporting Makers having a social impact in their communities: infymakers.com #whyimake
- Makers are tackling local and global problems- Infosys Foundation USA is supporting them with $10K awards! infymakers.com #whyimake