Research Operations Support
Research Operations Support promotes scholarly activity at Howard by coordinating all externally funded research and training related projects.
- Proposal development assistance.
- Serve as liaison between Principal Investigators and sponsoring agencies.
- Preparation, review and approval of all grant-related personnel actions.
- Review and authorization of all expenditure requests.
- Prepare budget modification requests to meet projected budgetary needs.
- Negotiate and prepare requests of extension of the termination date and carryover of the unexpended balance.
Research Systems is available to assist faculty, staff, and students within the Howard University research enterprise.
525 Bryant St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20059
(202) 806-4759 (office)
(202) 483-8042 (fax)