Diploma Replacement Procedure

To obtain a replacement diploma issued to graduates from Howard University, please complete the following steps:

  1. Complete and have notarized a Replacement Request Form (PDF).
  2. Forward the Replacement Request Form and a check or money order in the amount of $55.00 to the address below.

    Office of the Registrar – Howard University
    Mordecai Wyatt Johnson Administration Building – Suite 105
    c/o Mr. Ernest Gaston
    2400 Sixth Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20059

As an expression of Alma Mater's pride in the accomplishments of its distinguished graduates, the Office of the Registrar pledges to expedite your request. If we can be of further assistance to you, please contact us.