THE HOME BUYER'S ASSISTANCE SITE
A SMART PLACE TO START
We are pleased to bring Howard University employees and alumni a new service - a link to the Home Buyer's Assistance site -- an innovative, consumer-friendly way to learn about purchasing a home or refinancing an existing home mortgage.
Description of Program:
Home Buyer's Assistance is brought to you by leading national mortgage lenders Chevy Chase Bank F.S.B. and Nationwide Advantage Mortgage Company, and featuring technology powered by Fannie Mae, the nation's largest provider of funds to lenders for home financing.
The Home Buyer's Assistance Web Site Offers You:
- Articles that describe each step of the home-financing process
- Unique tools and calculators that enable you to review and compare various loan options and scenarios
- A streamlined loan-application process, with significantly fewer questions than traditional mortgage applications
- The ability to obtain a real loan decision in minutes ... at no cost to you
- The potential to qualify for and be able to choose between multiple loan programs with a single application
- Special financial discounts for Howard University employees and alumni who close a loan through the program
For More Information:
Your path to homeownership and the tools to help you select a loan that's right for you could be just a click away. Just visit http://howardu.homebuyerassist.net for details, or call Chevy Chase Bank at 866-213-4136 or Nationwide Advantage Mortgage at 888-244-8055.
Howard University is not affiliated with the lenders that are linked to the Home Buyer's Assistance program. Chevy Chase Bank and Nationwide Advantage Mortgage are the only entities providing mortgage financing through this program. Howard University is not acting as a lender or mortgage broker, nor operating in any other capacity in connection with the mortgage financing.
Chevy Chase Bank, F.S.B., Member FDIC
Financing provided by Nationwide Advantage Mortgage(SM) Company, 4546 Corporate Drive, Suite 100, West Des Moines, IA 50266-5911. Alabama as Nationwide Advantage Mortgage Company, Inc.; Arizona Licensed Mortgage Banker #0904934; Licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act; Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #6396; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #M00860, Issued by the Office of Banks and Real Estate, 310 South Michigan Ave., Suite 2130, Chicago, IL 60604, (312) 793-1409; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company - License #1996-0148; Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License #ML 2074; Mississippi Supervised Mortgage Company; Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department as Nationwide Advantage Mortgage Company, Inc.; Rhode Island Licensed Lender. Nationwide Advantage Mortgage is a service mark of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.
Nationwide Advantage Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender.