HU Printer Services
In an effort to reduce cost, improve service levels and reduce Howard‘s carbon footprint, and within the framework of Academic Renewal, HU - Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) is providing Managed Print Services (MPS) enterprise wide.
This service is scalable, flexible and will be expanded in the future to meet all departmental needs. The Howard University Xerox MPS implementation will deploy devices using cutting-edge technology that will ensure:
- Enhanced end-user productivity
- Enhanced security and data protection
- Improved service levels to end-users and optimization of the day-to-day device management
- Provision of a uniform support of print services through an on-site help desk support
Who is eligible?
Faculty, Staff & Reseachers
How do I utilize this service?
If you have Xerox equipment in your office, but you have not been contacted yet, call 855-281-6197.
Video Tutorials, Specs, Training Manuals and More
- Identify and click on your printing device below
- Example: For Model 5735 , choose the 57XX Series. If you cannot find the information you are seeking, call support at 855-281-6197.
- Phase I − Replacement of all leased Xerox equipment (completed, Sept 2011)
- Phase II* − Replacement of all non-Xerox equipment under contract (planning)
- Phase III − Provision of additional units campus wide
*Current phase as of Nov 2011