|Howard University 2014-15 Tuition Information
Howard University has created this page to provide students with information about the university's 2014-15 tuition and the process used to set the rate. Links are provided in the left column, outlining important questions and responses regarding 2014-15 tuition rates, what Howard is doing to manage tuition increases, and the financial aid resources available to students.
Key Facts Concerning Howard Tuition
- Howard University remains focused on maximizing the return on student investment.
- Howard continues to be one of our nation's best, most accessible and affordable comprehensive research institutions.
- Howard has consistently ranked among universities with low debt among graduates.
- Howard's tuition and fees continue to be below those of its peer research universities.
- The method used to arrive at tuition and mandatory fee rates is inclusive and transparent. Through the University's Tuition and Rates Committee (TRAC), which includes faculty, students, staff and administrators, recommendations regarding tuition and fees, are presented to the Board of Trustees for approval.